Carl Martin Hot Drive'n Boost MKII Overdrive Pedal
Carl Martin Hot Drive’n Boost MKII Pedal
Carl Martin Hot Drive'n Boost MKII has been carefully designed to imitate the sound of a good old-fashioned distorting Tube-Amp. It is similar to the Hot Drive'n Boost but has a rougher and deeper sound.
With the BOOST feature the Hot Drive'n Boost MKII is a "TWO In ONE" pedal. That allows you to get that extra "kick" (up to 20db) for solos to really stand out.
The Hot Drive'n Boost MKII has a built in regulated (+-12V) power supply. This enables us to design circuitry of the highest quality with maximum headroom. The low output impedance insures a lo-noise connection, and gives improved working conditions for the guitar amp.
- Power: 100 or 115 or 230 VAC 50-60Hz
- Power consumption: 2,4 Watts
- S/N ratio: 80dB (clean out)
- Input impedance: 1M Ohm
- Output impedance: 200 Ohm
- Gain max: 80dB
- Boost max: 20dB
- Dimension: 120(D) 95(W) 77(H)
- Weight: 0,625Kg
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year