Celemony Melodyne Essential
Celemony Melodyne Essential Correction Software - Correct and optimize monophonic or rhythmic audio material in the manner only Melodyne allows. Perfect the intonation and timing via macro or in a more targeted way by hand. Transpose, move or erase notes and copy individual notes or entire passages to different locations.
Celemony Melodyne Essential operates directly within your audio workstation. You hear all edits in the context of the other tracks of your project and can use as many instances as you wish and your computer will allow. And for the swift editing of a sample between times, you can open Melodyne essential in stand-alone mode without having to start up your audio workstation first.
Melodyne essential offers you a great deal of functionality for very little money. And this investment makes still more sense if you wish to upgrade to Melodyne assistant (additional tools and functions), Melodyne editor (also polyphonic material) or Melodyne studio (multi-track) at a later date. Attractive upgrade options are available to all editions. So you can't lose by entering here. The small step to Melodyne essential could become a giant leap in the future.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Single- track audio editing environment with Melodyne technology
- Suitable for monophonic and rhythmic/complex audio material
- Works as a plug-in (VST, AU, RTAS) in compatible DAWs under Mac OS X and Windows
- Supports 32-bit and 64-bit
- Can also be used in stand-alone mode
- Activation on up to two computers
- User interface and manual in English, German, French, Spanish and Japanese
- Manual or automatic correction of intonation and timing errors
- Refashioning of melodies, timing and rhythm
- Transposition including adjustment to scale
- Pitch shifting and time stretching
- Modifying the pitch
- Modifying the position of notes
- Modifying the length of notes
- Timing (re-)quantization via macro
- Pitch quantization via macro
- Cut, copy and paste
- MAC System requirements: Dual (Core) PowerPC G5 or Intel Dual Core processor, 2 GB RAM, OS X 10.4 or later
- Windows System requirements: Intel or AMD Dual Core processor, 2 GB RAM, Windows XP (SP2 or SP3), Windows Vista or Windows 7, ASIO-compatible audio hardware