Celemony Melodyne Studio 3
Pitch Correction Software
Melodyne3 offers a new algorithm that allows any type of audio material to profit from Melodyne's unique editing functions and sound quality; in other words, Melodyne is no longer limited to the editing of melodies but can handle homophonic and polyphonic textures.
Melodyne3 also offers fully automatic analysis of the audio material, powerful macros for the correction of intonation and timing errors, and numerous improvements in the user interface. Melodyne3 is not only capable of doing far more than its predecessors; it is also faster and easier to use.
Recording artists and engineers have known about Melodyne for years. Until now, though, it was only monophonic vocal and instrumental parts that could benefit from Melodyne's much-admired editing algorithms: algorithms capable of everything from minor corrections of intonation to extreme pitch shifting and from the subtle modification of grooves to drastic time stretching.
With version 3, Melodyne is no longer limited to melodies but offers a unique algorithm that can perform high quality time stretching on full chords and complex audio signals; so now harmonic material (such as rhythm guitar or piano parts) ' whether homophonic or polyphonic ' can be transposed (without altering the tempo), slowed down or sped up (without altering the pitch) and even quantized. What's more, all this can be done in real time with the sound quality for which Melodyne is famous.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Handles also polyphonic material (eg. chords and mixes)
- Complete multi-track arrangements (unlimited number of tracks)
- Superb resolution: up to 32 bit, 192 kHz
- Melody Manager to browse audio files
- Can import Liquid instruments and Melodyne Sound Library
- 'Correct Pitch' and 'Quantize Time' macros
- MelodyneBridge and ReWire integration
- For Mac OS X (PowerPC and Intel-based) and Windows XP
- System requirements PC: PII400 processor with at least 512 MB of RAM (1 GHz and 1 GB recommended), 32 MB graphic RAM, Around 65 MB of free space on your hard disk, Windows XP
- System requirements Mac: G3 (optimized for G5) with at least 512 MB of RAM (1 GB or more recommended), Around 73 MB of free space on your hard disk, OS 10.3.9 or later