Seen it cheaper or need more info?Call Us Now!
The Cerwin-Vega CV-Series CV-900 high-performance professional power amplifier is a rugged, 2U rack mountable workhorse with the muscle to accommodate the most demanding audio challenge.
The CV-Series power amps are the right choice for a wide range of musical tasks. Featuring state-of-the-art designs that include a highly efficient tunnel cooling system to ensure reliable, cool running operation, 21-position detent level control knobs for easily repeatable settings, signal and clip indicators for convenient monitoring of the amplifier's status, and the right connectors for integration into most any environment. The CV-Series Amps are right for the job.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Front panel LED displays indicate power, clip protect and signal status
- Balanced XLR and TRS Input connectors
- Speakon NL-4 locking output connectors and binding posts
- Detented 21-position input level control knobs
- Defeatable limiter and high pass filter per channel
- Short circuit, thermal, current limit, DC offset, current inrus, RF protection, Turn on/ Turn off muting protection
- 5-way binding post and Speakon output connectors
- Flow-through cooling design prevents overheating with continuously variable speed, front to rear
- Frequency Response: 0/-0.5dB ; 20Hz-20KHz, 0/-3dB: 5Hz-60KHz
- Rated Output Power (Stereo): 210 watts at 8 ohms; 320 watts at 4 ohms; 420 wats at 2 ohms
- Rated Output Power (Mono): 650 watts at 8 ohms; 845 watts at 4 ohms
- At Full Power @4 ohms: 10.5A / 5.5A
- Signal to Noice Ratio: 20 Hz - 20k Hz - 100dB
- Distortion (SMPTE-IM): .05%
- Output Circuitry: AB
- Damping Factor (400 Hz): 200
- Weight 28 lbs / 12.6 kg
- Dimensions (WxHxD) 19" x 3.5" x 16.5" / 482 mm x 88 mm x 420 mm