Charvel Pro-Mod DK24 HH 2PT CM Poplar Burl, Caramelized Maple Fingerboard, Transparent Black Burst
Charvel turns modern high performance on its head with the new Pro-Mod DK24 HH 2PT CM Poplar Burl, a brazen instrument for the progressive guitarist searching for an unparalleled spectrum of sound.
Featuring a sculpted shredder’s cut heel and a scalloped lower back bout for easy upper access to the fingerboard, the alder body in the classic Dinky style is topped in poplar burl and cloaked in a knockout Transparent Black Burst finish.
The bolt-on caramelized maple “speed” neck has graphite reinforcement, silky-smooth hand-rubbed satin urethane back finish, heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel and Luminlay side dots. Its 12”-16” compound radius caramelized maple fingerboard features comfortable rolled edges, 24 jumbo frets, 4mm pearloid dot inlays and Graph Tech TUSQ XL nut.
Brimming with versatility courtesy of the mini two-way toggle switch for series and parallel, this axe features an HH pickup configuration consisting of a direct mount custom Seymour Duncan Full Shred SH-10B bridge pickup and direct mount custom Seymour Duncan Alnico II Pro APH-1N neck pickup. The bridge pickup radiates a crisp top-end with low-end articulation, while the neck pickup has incredible range with soaring highs and silky lows.
Blending sophisticated style with assertive tone, the Pro-Mod DK24 HH 2PT CM Poplar Burl also offers premium modern features such as a five-way blade pickup switch, Stratocaster-style skirt knobs for the volume (with 500K EVH Bourns low-friction potentiometer) and no-load tone controls, Gotoh Custom 510 recessed tremolo bridge, locking tuners, gold hardware and more.
- 25.5” scale length
- Alder Dinky body with poplar burl top
- Scalloped lower back bout for easy upper access to fingerboard
- Bolt-on caramelized maple neck with graphite reinforcement and hand-rubbed satin urethane finish on the back
- Sculpted shredder’s cut heel
- 12”-16” compound radius caramelized maple fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and 4mm pearloid dot inlays
- Graph Tech TUSQ XL nut
- Heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel
- Direct mount custom Seymour Duncan Full Shred SH-10B humbucking bridge and custom Seymour Duncan Alnico II Pro APH-1N humbucking neck pickups
- Five-way pickup blade switch and Stratocaster-style skirt knobs for the volume control (with 500K EVH Bourns low-friction potentiometer) and no-load tone control
- Mini two-way toggle switch for parallel and series pickup combinations
- Gotoh Custom 510 recessed tremolo bridge
- Charvel-branded die-cast locking tuners
- Available in Transparent Black Burst with gold hardware