Charvel Pro-Mod DK24 HH FR M, Snow White
Charvel Pro-Mod DK24 HH FR M Snow White Overview by GAK
A powerful tone machine built for the harder side of rock, the new Charvel Pro-Mod DK24 HH FR M comes supercharged with premium features.
The sleekly sculpted DinkyTM body is constructed from alder and has a bolt-on two-piece maple neck with graphite reinforcement for rock-solid stability and a hand-rubbed urethane gel back finish for sublime and speedy playability. The 12”-16” compound radius maple fingerboard hosts 24 jumbo frets and offset dot inlays, and a heel-mounted spoke wheel for quick and easy truss rod tweaks.
Under the hood, the DK24 is ready to handle your heaviest riffs, tastiest leads or angelic clean tones with a Seymour Duncan® Full Shred bridge pickup and a Seymour Duncan Jazz neck pickup. Dial in the tonal spectrum that best suits your playing with five-way blade switching, master volume and a No-Load tone control that operates like a standard tone control from positions one through nine, removing itself from the circuit at position ten for transparent sound, letting the full natural voice of the guitar shine through. Also, enjoy improved sustain and intonation from the recessed Floyd Rose® 1000 series double- locking tremolo bridge system.
Designed with time-honored style, this guitar comes in Snow White or Satin Black capped off with white pickup bobbins and gold hardware.
• 25.5” scale length
• Alder DinkyTM body
• Bolt-on two-piece maple neck with graphite reinforcement
• 12”-16” compound radius maple fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and offset dot inlays
• Heel-mounted truss rod adjustment wheel
• HH pickup configuration featuring Seymour Duncan® Full Shred SH-10B (bridge) and Seymour Duncan Jazz SH-2N
• White pickup bobbins
• Volume control, No-Load tone control and a five-way blade switch
• Floyd Rose® FRT-O3000 double-locking recessed tremolo bridge system
• Charvel-branded sealed die-cast tuners and standard strap buttons
• Available in Snow White or Satin Black with gold hardware