Charvel Pro-Mod DK24 HH HT M QM, Purple Phaze
Charvel Pro-Mod DK24 HH HT M QM Purple Phaze Overview by GAK
A powerful tone machine built for the harder side of rock, the new Charvel Pro-Mod DK24 HH HT M QM comes supercharged with premium features.
The sleekly sculpted Dinky body is constructed from alder and has a beautiful quilt maple top and a bolt-on two-piece maple neck with graphite reinforcement for rock-solid stability and a hand-rubbed urethane gel back finish for sublime and speedy playability. The 12”-16” compound radius maple fingerboard hosts 24 jumbo frets and offset dot inlays, and has a heel-mounted spoke wheel for quick and easy truss rod tweaks.
Under the hood, the DK24 is ready to handle your heaviest riffs, tastiest leads or angelic clean tones with a Seymour Duncan® Full Shred bridge pickup and a Seymour Duncan Jazz neck pickup. Dial in the tonal spectrum that best suits your playing with five-way blade switching, master volume and a No-Load tone control that operates like a standard tone control from positions one through nine, removing itself from the circuit at position ten for transparent sound, letting the full natural voice of the guitar shine through. Also, experience maximum sustain and fuller tone from the Charvel string-through-body hardtail bridge.
This guitar was designed to stand out with a Purple Phaze finish with black pickup bobbins and black hardware.
• 25.5” scale length
• Alder DinkyTM body with quilt maple top
• Bolt-on two-piece maple neck with graphite reinforcement
• 12”-16” compound radius maple fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and offset dot inlays
• Heel-mounted truss rod adjustment wheel
• HH pickup configuration featuring Seymour Duncan® Full Shred SH-10B (bridge) and Seymour Duncan Jazz SH-2N (neck) pickups
• Black pickup bobbins
• Volume control, No-Load tone control and a five-way blade switch
• Charvel HT6 string-through-body hardtail bridge
• Charvel-branded sealed die-cast locking tuners and standard strap buttons
• Available in Purple Phaze with black hardware