Charvel Pro-Mod San Dimas Style 1 HH FR M, Purple Phaze
Average rating / 5
Charvel Pro-Mod San Dimas Style 1 HH FR M Purple Phase Overview by GAKThe Pro-Mod series continues upon Charvel’s storied legacy of innovative excellence in high-performance guitar design, offering the latest technology and top-notch features that modern players need.
An ideal instrument for dazzling high-speed playing, the San Dimas® Style 1 HH FR M boasts scorching sound, stunning style and grin- inducing playing feel and performance. Its body is crafted from ash and is coupled with a bolt-on two-piece maple neck with a pair of graphite reinforcement rods to resist bending and warping under environmental stresses. The speed neck profile is designed for lightning fast playing and completely unhindered position shifts while the comfortably rolled fingerboard edges provide the broken-in feel of an instrument with plenty of playing miles on it, and plenty more to go. This axe also features a maple fingerboard with 22 jumbo frets and black dot inlays, as well as a heel-mounted spoke wheel for quick and convenient truss rod adjustments.
High-output Seymour Duncan® JB and Seymour Duncan '59 humbucking pickups are directly mounted to the body, cranking out high octane rock ‘n’ roll tone with plenty of sweet overtones. The volume control conceals a push/pull coil split to have even more tonal variations on tap while the No-Load tone control operates like a standard tone control from positions one through nine, removing itself from the circuit at position ten for transparent sound, letting the full natural voice of the guitar shine through. Dive to rumbling depths or add a well-placed rising harmonic without sacrificing your tuning with the Floyd Rose® 1000 series double-locking recessed tremolo bridge system.
Designed with style in mind, the San Dimas Style 1 HH FR M is available in two brand new finishes — Matte Blue Frost (chrome hardware) and Satin Black (gold hardware).
• 25.5” scale length
• Alder body
• Bolt-on two-piece maple neck with graphite reinforcement
• 12”-16” compound radius maple fingerboard with 22 jumbo frets and black dot inlays
• Heel-mounted truss rod adjustment wheel
• Seymour Duncan® JB TB-4 bridge pickup and a Seymour Duncan ’59 SH-1N neck pickup
• Volume (push/pull coil split) control, No-Load tone control and a three-way blade switch
• Floyd Rose® FRT-O1000 (Matte Blue Frost) or FRT-O3000 (Satin Black) double-locking recessed tremolo bridge system
• Charvel-branded sealed die-cast tuners, Charvel neck plate and standard strap buttons
• Available in Matte Blue Frost with white pickup bobbins and chrome hardware or Satin Black with black pickup bobbins and gold hardware