Charvel Pro-Mod San Dimas Style 2 HH FR M, Satin Silver
Seen it cheaper or need more info?Call Us Now!
Charvel Pro-Mod San Dimas Style 2 HH FR M Overview by GAK:Pedigreed shredders from the ‘80s, Pro-Mod San Dimas® guitars are packed with high-speed playability and innovative design elements that epitomize Charvel’s definitive combination of time-honored style and modern features, power and performance.
The Pro-Mod San Dimas Style 2 HH FR M offers an alder body coupled with a two-piece bolt-on maple neck with graphite reinforcement rods for rock-solid stability, despite the ravages of the road and climate. Engineered for effortlessly nimble and highly-expressive playing, this guitar has a speed neck profile, a 12”-16” compound radius maple fingerboard with hand-rubbed urethane gel back finish, 22 jumbo frets, black dot inlays and a convenient thumbwheel truss rod butt-adjust for easy access.
Hot-rodded for unparalleled performance and versatile sound, this instrument is equipped with a high-output Seymour Duncan® JB TB-4 humbucking bridge pickup and a warm, fat Seymour Duncan® ’59 SH-1N humbucking neck pickup for killer tone, controlled with a three-way blade switch. The volume control hides a push/pull coil split for even more highly useful tonal variations—ideal for everything from a biting lead sound to thick, chunky rhythm work, while the No-Load tone control operates like a standard tone control from positions one through nine, removing itself from the circuit at position ten for transparent sound, letting the full natural voice of the guitar shine through.
Scream or rumble with a Floyd Rose® double-locking recessed tremolo and locking nut without sacrificing tuning stability or the pinpoint intonation.
- Body Shape: Style 2
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Satin
- Neck Material: 2-Piece Maple with Graphite reinforcement
- Neck Binding: None
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- String Nut: Floyd Rose® Locking
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8 mm)
- Truss Rod Nut: Heel-Mounted Spoke Wheel Adjustment
- Headstock: Standard Stratocaster®
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt (recessed)
- Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Urethane Gel
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan® JB™ TB4 Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan® '59™ SH1N Humbucking
- Controls: Volume (Push/Pull Coil Split), No-Load Tone Circuit
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade:
- -Position 1: Bridge Pickup
- -Position 2: Both inner coils
- -Position 3:Neck Pickup
- With split engaged:
- -Position 1: Bridge outer coil
- -Position 2: Both outer coils
- -Position 3: Neck outer coil
- Bridge: Floyd Rose® Double Locking Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: Charvel® Branded Die-Cast
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges