CME VX 5
49-Key Intelligent Controller With Motorized Faders
The CME vx5 is the world's first controller keyboard with motorised faders offering unprecedented convenience and control of sequencers/DAWs and virtual instruments.
The CME vx5 features a total of 64 controllers including knobs, trigger pads, a ribbon controller, buttons, a pitch bend wheel, a modulation wheel, sequencer transport controls, pedals, breath controller and and more. All these controllers are programmable!
Then there is the built in USB Audio and MIDI for convenient connection to a computer, the unique U-CTRL feature for ease of setting up your system, the 'PadStyle' intelligent MIDI songs and styles with loop variation and chord change, the 'Game' mode for training and educational purposes and the multi-function expansion slot which will serve for adding additional functionaliy to the VX Series in a number of different ways.
The vx5 features one of the nicest velocity-sensitive semi-weighted keyboard actions ever made. CME's keybeds have a long track record having featured in numerous highly-respected synthesizers and digital pianos made by other manufacturers over the last few years.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Built-in 32bit CPU
- Intelligent keyboard built-in USB Audio and MIDI, multi-function expansion
- 'PadStyle' MIDI songs and styles help you to play live music easily
- U-CTRL function makes you work with music software perfectly
- 12 x programmable trigger pads, velocity sensitive
- 8 x knob controllers (potentiometer)
- 9 x knob controllers (endless encoder)
- 9 x 60mm motor fader controllers
- 1 x ribbon controller
- 1 x pitch bend and modulation wheel
- 27 x function and number buttons
- 6 x SEQ transport buttons
- All controllers are programmable
- 1 x endless encoder for data entry
- Music software control templates with user bank memories
- 2 x 16 characters LCD display
- Firmware upgradeable via USB
- Multi-function expansion slot
- 4 x MIDI OUT, 1 x MIDI IN
- 2 x universal pedal connectors, full compatible with switch and expression pedal
- 1 x breath controller connector
- 2 x Mic/Line input with gain knob, 1/4" phone jack
- 2 x Line output, 1/4" phone jack
- 2 x headphone outputs with volume knob, 1/4" phone jack
- USB Audio and MIDI, class-compliant with Windows XP and Mac OS X
- USB Hub, USB bus-powered