Cordoba 15CM-E Concert Electro Ukulele
Cordoba’s best-selling 15CM is now stage-ready! The 15CM-E is a handmade concert ukulele featuring mahogany top, back, and sides, and Cordoba pickup with discreet soundhole controls. The perfect point of entry for those looking to pick up the ukulele, the 15CM-E has a full, rich sound that can now translate easily to the stage. Appointments like the 15CM-E’s abalone-style rosette, modern edge burst finish, and cream body and fingerboard binding set this ukulele apart from other models in its price range. Additional features include a silver tuners with pearl buttons, and premium Aquila strings. Beginners and professionals alike will appreciate the 15CM-E’s good looks and easy playability. The 15CM-E is also available in a natural finish without the pickup (15CM).
- Top Mahogany with edgeburst finish
- Back & Sides Mahogany
- Binding/Bridge Cream ABS binding, Rosewood bridge
- Purfling/Inlay NA
- Rosette Abalone
- Finish Matte (satin)
- Neck/Fingerboard Mahogany neck / Rosewood fingerboard
- Scale Length 375 mm (14.75")
- Nut Width 35mm (1.37")
- String Spacing at Saddle 39mm
- Fret Marker Inlays 5, 7, 10, 12
- Nut/Saddle Composite
- Number of Frets 14 to body, 19 total
- Body Width & Length 155mm at upper bout / 214mm at lower bout (8.07")/615mm in total length (24.21")
- Overall Length 24.125"
- Body Depth 70mm
- Tuning Machines Silver tuners with pearl buttons
- Strings Aquila Nylgut 7U
- Electronics Cordoba Passive Piezo Pickup with Volume Control
- Tap Plate/Pick Guard NA
- Case NA
- Specs are subject to change.