Cordoba 15TM Tenor Ukulele
The 15TM is based on Cordoba’s best-selling 15CM, offering the next size up for players who find the concert ukulele a bit too small. This handmade tenor ukulele features mahogany top, back, and sides, giving this small bodied ukulele a full, rich sound. Appointments like the 15TM’s abalone-style rosette and cream body and fingerboard binding set this ukulele apart from other models in its price range. Additional features include a sleek satin finish, silver tuners with pearl buttons, and premium Aquila strings. Beginners and professionals alike will appreciate the 15TM’s good looks and easy playability.
- Top Mahogany
- Back & Sides Mahogany
- Binding/Bridge Cream ABS binding, Rosewood bridge
- Purfling/Inlay NA
- Rosette Abalone
- Finish Matte (satin)
- Neck/Fingerboard Mahogany neck / Rosewood fingerboard
- Scale Length 430mm (17")
- Nut Width 38mm (1.5")
- String Spacing at Saddle 42mm
- Fret Marker Inlays 5,7,10,12
- Nut/Saddle Composite
- Number of Frets 14 to body, 19 total
- Bracing/Build Fan Bracing
- Body Width & Length 6.75" at upper bout, 8.75" at lower bout, 11.75" length
- Overall Length 26"
- Body Depth 2.75" depth at upper bout / 3" depth at lower bout
- Tuning Machines Silver tuners with pearl buttons
- Strings Aquila Nylgut 10U
- Electronics NA
- Tap Plate/Pick Guard NA
- Case NA
- Specs are subject to change.
This is my first Ukelele but I wanted something that was easy to play with a low action and a great sound. Love my Córdoba! And great service too from GAK
very good .