Cordoba 23S Soprano Ukulele
The Cordoba 23 Series Ukuleles are stunning instruments that are great for all levels of player. 23 Series Ukuleles feature a solid ovangkol top with ovangkol back and sides, a rosewood bridge and fingerboard, mahogany neck, and ovangkol headstock veneer. They have a similar tone to rosewood instruments, with a richer midrange.
The 23 Series has five models, the 23S Soprano, 23C Concert, 23T Tenor, 23B Baritone and the 23T-CE Electro Acoustic.
- Top Solid Ovangkol
- Back & Sides Ovangkol
- Binding/Bridge Rosewood
- Rosette Abalone
- Finish Satin (matte) finish
- Neck/Fingerboard Mahogany neck / Rosewood Fingerboard
- Truss Rod N/A
- Scale Length 350mm (13.75")
- Nut Width 35mm (1.37")
- String Spacing at Saddle 40mm
- Fret Marker Inlays 5, 7, 10, 12
- Nut/Saddle Bone
- Number of Frets 12 to body, 16 total
- Body Width & Length 5.25" width at the upper bout / 7" width at the lower bout / 9.5" body length
- Overall Length 21"
- Body Depth 2.25" depth at the upper bout /2.5" depth at the lower bout
- Tuning Machines Silver with Black Buttons
- Strings Aquila 4U
- Electronics N/A
- Tap Plate/Pick Guard N/A
- Case N/A
- Specs are subject to change.