Cordoba 23T-CE Electro Ukulele
The Cordoba 23 Series Ukuleles are stunning instruments that are great for all levels of player. 23 Series Ukuleles feature a solid ovangkol top with ovangkol back and sides, a rosewood bridge and fingerboard, mahogany neck, and ovangkol headstock veneer. They have a similar tone to rosewood instruments, with a richer midrange.
The 23 Series has five models, the 23S Soprano, 23C Concert, 23T Tenor, 23B Baritone and the 23T-CE Electro Acoustic.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Top Solid Ovangkol
- Back & Sides Ovangkol
- Binding/Bridge Rosewood
- Rosette Abalone
- Finish Satin (Matte) Finish
- Neck/Fingerboard Mahogany neck / Rosewood fingerboard
- Truss Rod N/A
- Scale Length 430mm (17")
- Nut Width 38mm (1.5")
- String Spacing at Saddle 42mm
- Fret Marker Inlays 5, 7, 10, 12
- Nut/Saddle Bone
- Number of Frets 14 to body, 18 total
- Body Width & Length 6.75" width at upper bout / 8.75" width at lower bout / 11.75" body length
- Overall Length 26"
- Body Depth 2.75" depth at upper bout / 3" depth at lower bout
- Tuning Machines Silver w/ black buttons
- Strings Aquila 10U
- Electronics Córdoba 2Band
- Tap Plate/Pick Guard N/A
- Case N/A
- Specs are subject to change.
No upgrades available
Nicely made quality ukulele, good sound. Particularly like the slightly wider nut.