Cordoba 30T Tenor Ukulele
The Cordoba 30 Series is the result of a collaboration between Cordoba and Classical legend Pepe Romero Jr. The 30 Series features many design feature inspired by Spanish guitar construction. The neck joint, for example, has an integrated "Spanish Heel" as opposed to the dovetail joint used in traditional ukulele design. This adds resonance, stability and strength the these beautiful tenor ukuleles, as well as making them lighter.
Their wider fingerboards make them easy to play, with a comfortable profile that will be familiar to experienced ukulele players and guitarists adopting the ukulele as well. Other features include a black TUSQ® nut and saddle, chrome Grover tuners, and a Cordoba polyfoam case. The CE models feature a cutaway and L R Baggs Five 0 pickup.
The Cordoba 30 Series consists of 8 models, the all-mahogany 30T and 30T-CE, the solid spruce top and rosewood back and sides 32T and 32T-CE, the all-acacia 35T and 35T-CE and the solid spruce top/acacia back and sides 35TS and 35TS-CE models.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Top Solid mahogany
- Back & Sides Solid mahogany
- Binding/Bridge Rosewood binding and bridge
- Rosette Abalone
- Finish Gloss PU
- Neck/Fingerboard Mahogany Neck / Rosewood Fingerboard
- Scale Length 432mm (17")
- Nut Width 38mm (1.5")
- String Spacing at Saddle 42mm
- Nut/Saddle Black TUSQ
- Number of Frets 12 to body, 18 total
- Bracing/Build Spanish heel neck joint, Fan Bracing
- Body Width & Length 227mm (8 15/16") width at lower bout / 170mm at upper bout / 660mm (25.8") total length
- Overall Length 26"
- Body Depth 79mm (3 1/8") at lower bout / 67mm at upper bout
- Tuning Machines Chrome Grover Tuning Machines with Black Buttons
- Strings Aquila 10U High G Tuning
- Electronics NA
- Tap Plate/Pick Guard NA
- Case Cordoba Polyfoam Case
- Specs are subject to change.