Cordoba C10 Crossover
The Cordoba C10 Crossover offers a new spin on a Cordoba classic. Built with a solid European spruce top and solid Indian rosewood back and sides, the C10 Crossover features a 48mm nut width, radiused fingerboard, and hand-carved mahogany neck with a thinner profile. It also includes a two-way truss rod built into the neck. This model is an excellent choice for the guitarist who loves the sound and look of the traditional C10, but prefers the feel of a steel string or electric guitar.
The C10 Crossover features a fan bracing pattern, which gives the center of the soundboard more surface area to vibrate and respond to the tension of the strings. A more responsive soundboard makes the guitar louder, and provides better tone. Like every guitar in the Luthier series, the C10 Crossover is built with Spanish heel construction, where the top of the guitar is attached to the neck, the sides are added next, and the guitar’s body is sealed by the installation of the back. This construction technique allows the entire instrument to vibrate as one unified piece.
Aesthetic touches like the mother-of-pearl weave rosette inspired by a 1920’s Domingo Esteso guitar add a touch of vintage elegance to this best-seller. Other premium features include an ebony fingerboard, rosewood bridge, high gloss finish, and Savarez Cristal Corum strings. The C10 Crossover includes Cordoba’s lightweight polyfoam case.
- Top Solid European spruce
- Back & Sides Solid Indian rosewood
- Binding/Bridge Indian rosewood binding / Indian rosewood bridge
- Purfling/Inlay 6 ply colored wood top purfling, 3 ply maple and ebony back and side purfling
- Rosette Pearloid "Esteso" weave
- Finish High Gloss PU
- Neck/Fingerboard Mahogany neck / Ebony radiused fingerboard / Fusion (Crossover) Style Neck
- Truss Rod Two-way adjustable, 4mm
- Scale Length 650mm (25.59")
- Nut Width 48mm (1 7/8")
- Fret Marker Inlays 5, 7, 9
- Nut/Saddle Bone
- Number of Frets 12 to body, 19 total
- Bracing/Build Spanish heel neck joint, Fan Bracing
- Body Width & Length 290mm (11.4") at upper bout, 370mm (14.6") at lower bout/ 490mm (19.29") body length
- Overall Length 39"
- Body Depth 95mm (3.7") at upper bout, 97mm (3.8") at lower bout
- Tuning Machines Cordoba Silver Tuning Machines
- Strings Savarez Cristal Corum High Tension 500CJ
- Electronics NA
- Tap Plate/Pick Guard NA
- Case Cordoba Polyfoam Case
- Specs are subject to change.