Cordoba C10 Parlour (Spruce)
The Cordoba C10 Parlor is ideal for the player looking for the feel, comfort, and ease of playability that a smaller instrument provides, while retaining the sweet, warm tone created by all-solid wood construction. Built with either a solid Canadian cedar or solid European spruce top with solid Indian rosewood back and sides, the C10 Parlor features a 7/8 body size, 50mm nut width, and the fan bracing pattern found on most Cordoba guitars. This bracing pattern gives the center of the soundboard more surface area to vibrate and respond to the tension of the strings. A more responsive soundboard makes the guitar louder, and provides better tone.
Like every guitar in the Luthier series, the C10 Parlor is built with Spanish heel construction, where the top of the guitar is attached to the neck, the sides are added next, and the guitar’s body is sealed by the installation of the back. This construction technique allows the entire instrument to vibrate as one unified piece.
Aesthetic touches like the mother-of-pearl weave rosette inspired by a 1920’s Domingo Esteso guitar add a touch of vintage elegance to this best-seller. Other premium features include an ebony fingerboard, rosewood bridge, high gloss finish, and Savarez Cristal Corum strings. The C10 Parlor includes Cordoba’s lightweight polyfoam case.
- Top Solid European spruce
- Back & Sides Solid Indian rosewood
- Binding/Bridge Indian rosewood binding/Indian rosewood bridge
- Purfling/Inlay 6 ply colored wood top purfling, 3 ply maple and ebony back and side purfling
- Rosette Pearloid "Esteso" weave
- Finish High Gloss PU
- Neck/Fingerboard Mahogany neck / Ebony fingerboard / Traditional (Classical) Style Neck
- Truss Rod Two-way adjustable, 4mm
- Scale Length 630mm (24.8")
- Nut Width 50mm (1.96")
- String Spacing at Saddle 57mm
- Fret Marker Inlays 5, 7, 9
- Nut/Saddle Bone
- Number of Frets 12 to body, 19 total
- Bracing/Build Spanish heel neck joint, Fan Bracing
- Body Width & Length 271mm (10.6") at upper bout / 365mm (14.4") at lower bout/ 480mm (18.875") body length
- Overall Length 38"
- Body Depth 92mm (3.6") at upper bout / 94mm (3.7") at lower bout
- Tuning Machines Cordoba Premium Gold Tuning Machines
- Strings Savarez Cristal Corum High Tension 500CJ
- Electronics NA
- Tap Plate/Pick Guard NA
- Case Cordoba Polyfoam Case
- Specs are subject to change.