Cordoba C7 Classical, Cedar
Cordoba C7 Classical, CedarThe Cordoba C7 is a handmade nylon string classical guitar available with either a Canadian cedar or European spruce top. These tops are complimented by its Indian rosewood back and sides, giving you a focused yet mellow tone that is great for fingerstyle players. Other features include a hand-inlaid wooden rosette, rosewood binding, bridge and fingerboard. If you're looking for a classical guitar that will stand the test of time and be a consistent pleasure to play, look no further than the Cordoba C7.
- Top: Solid Canadian Red Cedar or solid European Spruce
- Back & Sides: Indian rosewood
- Binding/Bridge: Indian rosewood binding / Indian rosewood bridge
- Purfling/Inlay: Maple & Ebony top, Maple back & sides
- Rosette: All natural inlaid wood mosaic
- Finish: High Gloss PU
- Neck/Fingerboard: Mahogany neck / Rosewood fingerboard/ Traditional (Classical) Style Neck
- Truss Rod: Two-way adjustable, 4mm
- Scale Length: 650mm (25.6")
- Nut Width: 52mm (2.04")
- String Spacing at Saddle: 59mm
- Fret Marker Inlays: Mother-of-Pearl at 3, 5, 7, 9, 12
- Nut/Saddle: Bone
- Number of Frets: 12 to body, 19 total
- Bracing/Build: Spanish fan bracing
- Body Width & Length: 375mm (14.75") width at lower bout, 1,003mm (39.5") total length
- Overall Length: 39"
- Body Depth: 95mm (3.7") at upper bout, 100mm (3.9") at lower bout
- Tuning Machines : Cordoba Tuning Machines C7,GK
- Strings: Savarez Cristal Corum High Tension 500CJ
No upgrades available
This is a very decent instrument with a well balanced sound. Definitely appropriate for student use and highly recommended. However, it could do with an ebony fretboard instead of the cheap rosewood, as on other guitars of the same price. The truss rod is a nice addition and offers playability and comfort. Overall quality is good and it has a great value for money. Konstantinos K.
Really disappointed with the sound quality. Bought this on the back of great reviews, but maybe I just got a Friday afternoon built guitar. Buzzy and tinny sound, not at all like the description
Well crafted and mellow sounding instrument. Even my mistakes sound better.