Cordoba GK Studio Negra Electro Classical
The Cordoba GK Studio Negra features similar features to the GK Studio but with the addition of Indian rosewood back and sides, giving it a bassier response for a real thumping sound, which is great for Flamenco players. The onboard Fishman Presys system lets you plug in to take your GK Studio Negra to the stage. Includes a Cordoba gig bag.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Top: Solid European spruce
- Back & Sides: Indian rosewood
- Binding/Bridge: Maple binding/Indian rosewood bridge
- Purfling/Inlay: 3 ply maple and ebony top purfling
- Rosette: All natural inlaid wood mosaic
- Finish: High gloss PU finish
- Neck/Fingerboard: Mahogany neck / Rosewood fingerboard / Cutaway-Electric Style Neck
- Truss Rod: Two-way adjustable, 4mm
- Scale Length: 650mm (25.6")
- Nut Width: 50mm (1.96")
- String Spacing at Saddle: 59mm
- Fret Marker Inlays: Mother-of-Pearl at 3, 5, 7, 9, 12
- Nut/Saddle : Bone
- Number of Frets: 12 to body, 19 total
- Bracing/Build: Spanish fan bracing, Flamenco style build, cutaway electric
- Body Width & Length: 285mm (11.2") at upper bout, 370mm (14.6") at lower bout
- Overall Length: 39"
- Body Depth: 88mm (3.5") at upper bout, 89mm (3.5") at lower bout
- Tuning Machines : Cordoba Tuning Machines C7,GK
- Strings: Savarez Cristal Corum High Tension 500CJ
- Electronics: Fishman Presys Blend with 4 Band EQ phase, undersaddle piezo and internal microphone with blender, built in digital tuner
- Tap Plate/Pick Guard: Clear Spanish golpeador
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year