Cornell Romany 10 Handwired 10W 1x10 Combo
The Cornell Romany has a natural distortion sound that was popular in America back at the beginning of guitar amplifier design. Amplifier-makers at that time sold it to the Blues heroes whose technique has since become the classic distortion sound. The output is produced from a single valve, known as "single-ended class A output". The lack of cross-over distortion when the valve clips, results in the Cornell-Romany tone.
The Cornell Romany 10 1x10 Combo Amplifier is Equipped with a 10" Jensen speaker and a maximum output of 10 watts, the Romany 1x10 Combo still offers a professional tone that is perfect for studio use or home practice. Players can benefit from a natural distortion sound, reminiscent of American blues amps from the late 1950s. Achieving the perfect tone is easy with the choice of volume, bass, middle, treble, and a Push Pull switch on volume for EQ cut. Along with its authentic tone, this 10 watt combo also features classic tweed covering, a brown grille and a leather handle for portable use.
As well as providing you with an authentic valve distortion tone, the Cornell Romany 1x10 Combo is finished in a classic tweed covering, with a brown grille and leather handle for a portable use, as well as small rubber feet for added stability. The control panel offers a simple design and includes chicken-head style pointers for control options.
- Delivers a classic valve distortion tone ideal for Blues players
- Classic tweed with brown grille and leather handle for a classic look
- Valves include 1 x ECC83, and 1 x 6L6GT
- A maximum of 10 Watts perfect for the studio or home use
- 10" Jensen speaker offers a range of clean tones
- Output valve voltage reduction control gives you the choice of 10, 1.5, 0.25 and 0.05 watts
- EQ cut switch provides an additional gain boost when needed
- Control options include Volume, Bass, Treble,EQ Cut and Power Reduction
- Power:10 Watts
- Speaker:'Jensen CH1070' x 10 inch Blue Label speaker
- Valve: ECC83 x 1, 6L6GT x 1
- Input Impedance: Input Hi 2.2 MegOhm
- Controls: Pre-amp Volume, Bass, Middle, Treble
- Output: 10 Watts RMS, Class ‘A’
- Cabinet: Plywood-shell and baffle