Cornell Romany 12 Handwired 10W 1x12 Combo
The Cornell Romany has a natural distortion sound that was popular in America back at the beginning of guitar amplifier design. Amplifier-makers at that time sold it to the Blues heroes whose technique has since become the classic distortion sound. The output is produced from a single valve, known as "single-ended class A output". The lack of cross-over distortion when the valve clips, results in the Cornell-Romany tone.
The Cornell Romany 12 1x12 Combo Amplifier is equipped with a 12" Jensen speaker and a maximum output of 10 watts, delivering a professional tone that is perfect for studio use or home practice. Players can benefit from a natural distortion sound, reminiscent of American blues amps from the late 1950's. Achieving the perfect tone is easy with the choice of volume, bass, middle, treble, and a Push Pull switch the on volume for EQ cut. In addition, an output valve voltage reduction control gives you the choice of 10, 1.5, 0.25 and 0.05 watts, depending on your usage. Along with its authentic tone, this 10 watt combo also features classic tweed covering, a brown grille and a leather handle for portable use.
As well as providing you with an authentic valve distortion tone, the Cornell Romany 1x12 Combo is finished in a classic tweed covering, with a brown grille and leather handle for a portable use, as well as small rubber feet for added stability. The control panel offers a simple design and includes chicken-head style pointers for control options.
- Delivers a classic valve distortion tone ideal for Blues players
- Classic tweed with brown grille and leather handle for a classic look
- Valves include 2 x ECC83, 1 x ECC81 and 1 x 6L6GT
- A maximum of 10 Watts perfect for the studio or home use
- 12" Jensen speaker offers a range of clean tones
- Output valve voltage reduction control gives you the choice of 10, 1.5, .25 and .05 watts
- EQ cut switch provides an additional gain boost when needed
- Control options include Volume, Bass, Treble,EQ Cut and Power Reduction
- Power: 10 Watts
- Speaker:'Jensen CH1270" x 12 " inch Blue Label speaker
- Valve: 2 x ECC83, 1 x ECC81, 1 x 6L6GT
- Input Impedance: Input Hi 2.2 MegOhm
- Controls: Pre-amp Volume, Bass, Middle, Treble
- Output: 10 Watts RMS, Class ‘A’
- Cabinet: Plywood-shell and baffle
No upgrades available
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year