Cort Gold D8 Acoustic + Fishman Loudbox Mini + Pickup + Cable
This exclusive bundle features the feature specced Cort Gold D8 Dreadnought Acoustic paired with the Fishman Loudbox Mini Cream, Fishman Neo-D Soundhole Pickup and Cable.
The Cort Gold D8 Dreadnought Acoustic... The hallmark of Cort's Gold series is the Aged to Vintage (ATV) treatment that allows the Grade A+ solid Sitka spruce top to cure and open up more over time. ATV acts as a torrefaction process, giving the Gold-D8 a big, open tone that’s bright, yet natural with a strong and warm midrange that’s reinforced by the solid Pau Ferro back and sides. A sonically enhanced UV finish protects both the instrument and tonal quality, and is now available in a new Light Burst colour option in addition to Natural Gloss.
The main features of the Cort Gold D8:
- Solid Sitka Spruce master-grade Aged To Vintage (ATV) top
- Solid Pau Ferro back and sides
- Walnut reinforced neck
- Double-lock neck joint
- Ebony fingerboard and bridge pins
- Genuine bone nut and saddle
- Sonically enhanced UV finish
- Exclusive Deluxe soft case
The Fishman Loudbox Mini delivers the tonal quality that has made the Fishman name the standard for great acoustic sound. The Mini packs 60 watts of clean acoustic power, and has two channels featuring Fishman’s legendary preamp and tone control designs. The Mini also features digital reverb and chorus for the instrument channel and reverb for the microphone channel. The Loudbox Mini sports an MP3 input and balanced XLR D.I. output.
The Fishman Neo-D Soundhole Pickup features Neodynium magnet structure for exceptional string balance and sparkling acoustic clarityLow profile, high-impedance design needs no batteryEasy installation with no alteration, plug and play right out of the boxExcellent string-to-string balance and acoustic clarityFits in soundholes as small as 3-7/8″ (98.5 mm) diameterHumbucking model features stacked coils to eliminate noise.
Please note: Image for illustrative purposes only.
- Construction: DoubleLock Neck Joint
- Body: Dreadnought
- Nut Width: 43㎜ (1 11/16")
- Top: Torrefied Solid Sitka Spruce (Master Grade)
- Back & Sides: Solid Pau Ferro
- Neck: Mahogany (Palaquium, Reinforced Neck)
- Binding: White with Triple-ply Purfling
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Frets: 20
- Scale: 643㎜ (25.3")
- Inlay: Gold Custom MOP
- Tuners: Deluxe Vintage Gold
- Rosette: Abalone
- Bridge: Ebony with Ebony Pins
- Strings: D'Addario EXP16 Light
- Bracing: Hand Scalloped X-Bracing