Crafter HTE-250 Electro Acoustic (Natural)
The Crafter HTE-250 is a starter electro acoustic guitar featuring a smaller more comfortable body style. Orchestra guitars are perfect for players looking for the comfort of a parlor guitar but with a little more substance and access past the 12th fret. Orchestras feature a cutaway body, great for doing lead work and getting the most out of the entire fretboard.
The top: Engelmann Spruce is white and smooth in appearance. A naturally mature sounding wood, it gives a guitar an older, more played in sound to a new guitar.
Back and sides: Mahogany is the standard body wood that all other woods are compared too. The most popular wood used on the back and sides of guitars because of its strong midrange presence.
- Model: HTE-250/N
- Body Shape: Orchestra
- Top: Engelmann Spruce
- Back and Sides: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fingerboard and Bridge: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay: Dot Position Marks
- Soundhole Inlay: Wood Soundhole Inlay
- Tuners: Chrome Tuners with Black Buttons
- Electronics: CR-T NV (LCD Tuner) Preamp with Cable Pick-up
- Strings: D'Addario EXP-16 (.012-.053)
- Colour: Natural
- Finish: Gloss
- Scale: 25.5 inches / 647.7 mm