Crafter SA QMMS
Need more info?
Call us on 01273 665 400
The Crafter SA QMMS is an archtop semi-acoustic guitar with a quilted maple top, mahogany back and sides, 21 fret mahogany set neck with rosewood fingerboard, and distinctive Crafter split S sound holes. With a Kent Armstrong lipstick pickup at the neck and a L.R.Baggs element pickup, and a blend fader of the EQ which allows the guitarist to mix the acoustic and electric pickups for perfect jazz tone.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
Crafter SA QMMS Features:
- BODY STYLE: Slim Arch Top body Design
- TOP: Quilted Maple Arched Top
- BACK: Solid wood
- SIDES: Solid wood
- BRACING: Acoustic Sound Chamber
- NECK: Mahogany
- WIDTH AT NUT: 1-11/16"
- FRET BOARD: Indian Rosewood
- SCALE LENGTH: 25 1/2"
- NO. OF FRETS: 21
- MACHINE HEADS: Deluxe Chrome Tuners (18:1 Gear Ratio)
- BRIDGE: Indian Rosewood
- HARDWARE: Chrome
- LR-F Lipstick/Acoustic Hybrid Preamp with
- (1) Kent Armstrong Lipstick Pick-up
- (2) L.R.Baggs Element Pick-up
- (3) Blend fader on EQ allows player to mix acoustic and electric pickups
- COLORS: Marine Sunburst
- FINISH: Gloss
- UNIQUE FEATURES: Dovetail Neck Joint, Mother of pearl Crafter position marks
- STRINGS: Korean Strings
- Gauges:.011, .014, .021, .028, .038, .049
- CASE: None
Accessories you might be interested in