Crafter SA12 12 String
The Crafter SA-12 12-string Tiger Maple is an slim archtop electro-acoustic guitar with a black Tiger Maple top and Tiger Maple headstock overlay, a 21 fret mahogany set neck with rosewood fingerboard, and distinctive Crafter split S sound holes. With a Kent Armstrong lipstick pickup at the neck and a L.R.Baggs element pickup at the bridge, and a blend fader of the EQ which allows the guitarist to mix the acoustic and electric pickups for perfect jazz tone.
Includes Crafter standard series padded gigbag.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- 12-String Electro Acoustic.
- Slim Archtop Body.
- Acoustic Sound Chamber.
- Mahogany Neck with Tiger Maple Headstock Overlay.
- Set Neck.
- 21 Frets.
- Tiger Maple Top.
- Solid Wood Body.
- Rosewood Fingerboard.
- Mother of Pearl Crafter Position Markers.
- Split Sound Hole.
- Deluxe Chrome 18:1 Gear Ratio Tuners.
- LR-F Lipstick/Acoustic Hybrid Preamp with: Kent Armstrong Lipstick Pickup, L.R.Baggs Element Pickup, Blend Fader on EQ.
- D'Addario EXP strings.
- Gloss Finish.
- Includes Crafter SA Hardcase.