Need more info?
Call us on 01273 665 400
The Crafter TA080 acoustic guitar features a solid Sitka spruce top on an Indian rosewood body stiffened by the patented Crafter scalloped T-Bracing. The dovetailed mahogany neck features a rosewood fingerboard with 25 1/2-inch scale length set off by mother of pearl teardrop position markers.
Crafter's patent-pending T-Brace System, as used on the Crafter TA-080, reduces the overall weight of the guitar, as wood is removed from both sides of the brace. The lighter T-Brace makes the resulting sound louder and better-balanced, while still allowing necessary rigidity to maintain the shape of the top. The T-Brace is installed at a right angle to the top for strength, but offers more resonance than the traditional A-brace.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
Crafter TA080 Features:
- MODEL NAME: TA080/AM .
- BODY STYLE: Triple.
- TOP: Solid Sitka Spruce.
- BACK: Indian Rosewood.
- SIDES: Indian Rosewood.
- BRACING: Patented CRAFTER New Scalloped T-Brace.
- NECK: Mahogany.
- WIDTH AT NUT: 1-3/4".
- FRET BOARD: Indian Rosewood.
- SCALE LENGTH: 25 1/2".
- NO. OF FRETS: 21.
- MACHINE HEADS: Vintage Look Oval Tuners.
- BRIDGE: Indian Rosewood.
- COLOUR: Amber.
- FINISH: Gloss.
- UNIQUE FEATURES: Dovetail Neck Joint, Mother of Pearl Snowdrop Position Marks, Abalone Top Boarder.
- STRINGS: D'Addario EXP 16 Light.
- GAUGES: .012,.016,.024,.032,.042,.053.
Accessories you might be interested in