Creamware Scope Home
Much more than just an I/O board, SCOPE home is the perfect solution for entering the world of professional recording. Equipped with three DSPs, it provides the uncompromising CreamWare audio quality and performance for recording, mixing, surround sound, and effects processing.
SCOPE home integrates with all common sequencers (Cubase, Logic, Cakewalk ...) thanks to theextensive driver pack providing ultra-low latency, unlimited and flexible routing of all inputs and outputs, and compatibility with the huge plug-in library of the SCOPE platform.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- PCI board equipped with 3 SHARC DSPs for PC & Mac
- analog stereo I/O and digital stereo S/PDIF I/O
- 24 bit/96 kHz supported by all I/Os
- Z-Link port connecting to the A16 converter
- expandable to 36 ins and 36 outs using the home expansion (2 Ã— ADAT I/O Z-Link)
- all I/Os utilizable in parallel and at the same time
- up to 3 boards from the SCOPE range seamlessly cascadable using the S/TDM Bus
- high-speed drivers for ASIO 2.0, DirectSound, MME, tripleDAT, GSIF, Sound Manager, OMS
- MIDI interface (in & out)
- onboard 16/32-channel recording mixer and 16-channel 5.1 surround mixer
- onboard DSP effects (MasterVerb pro-quality reverb, filters, dynamics, modulation effects, etc.)
- mixer and effects ready for live use - no latency, for perfect monitoring!
- integrates external studio gear into native software for live applications
- unique audio-driver management, suitable for your existing applications
- PC requirements: 400 MHz or better, 128 MB of memory, Microsoft Windows ME or better
- Mac requirements: G3 B/W, 400 MHz, 128 MB of memory, MacOS 9.x
- now includes a plug-in pack with 35 high-quality effects
- now includes the STS-4000 sampler
- now includes the Modular II synthesizer