D'Addario EXL156 Nickel Wound Bass VI Strings (24-84)
EXL156 strings are custom designed for the Fender Bass VI, which is tuned to E, an octave below a guitar in standard tuning. Each string is designed to bass scale lengths and tapers, but with guitar sized ball ends for retrofit on the Fender VI.
XL Nickel Wound, D'Addario's most popular electric guitar strings, are precision wound with nickelplated steel onto a carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core. The result, strings with long lasting, distinctive bright tone and excellent intonation, is ideal for the widest variety of guitars and musical styles.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Designed for the Fender Bass VI
- Constructed with guitar sized ball ends for tailpiece compatibility
- Round wound with nickelplated steel for a distinctive bright tone with clear fundamentals
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Nickel Wound .024, .034, .044, .056, .072, .084