Danelectro DE-1 Dan-Echo Delay Pedal
Cool vintage tape effects. The warmth of an all-tube echo with the convenience of a pedal. Hi-Cut control cuts high frequencies on repeats perfectly simulating the tone of a 60's era tape echo.The warmest sounding echo/delay around. Studio quiet. Play it and you'll buy it!
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Simulated tape echo
- Metal Casing
- Mix: Use to select the mix of dry to echo/delay signal.
- Hi-Lo: Use to set long (Hi) or short (Lo) echo/delay times.
- Speed: Use to select the length of echo/delay within the HI or LO speed range selected.
- Repeat: Use to set the number of repeats.
- Hi Cut: Cuts the high frequency on the delayed signal. Each successive repeat suffers further high
- frequency cut. This simulates a vintage tape echo.
- Battery: Uses one S-006P 9-Volt Battery. Danelectro "Vintage Power Source"
- batteries are recommended.
- Battery Eliminator: Uses 9-Volt battery eliminator. Polarity: Center negative (-) adaptor
- plug. 300mA maximum. Danelectro Zero Hum™ DA-1 Adaptor is recommended.