Darkglass Duality Dual Fuzz Pedal
The Darkglass Duality is a unique fuzz pedal that contains two discrete fuzz circuits - a gated saw-tooth wave and a raunchy high-gain sound - which can be mixed together to yield a vast selection of distinct sonic textures.
What are the artists saying?
Bootsy Collins: "What I like about my Duality Fuzz pedal is the sound of fresh hard Funk squirting out like a Smooth operator! Get your Grind on & contact Darkglass Electronicx to become a Smooth Operator while playing rough & getting yr hard on! Funk Away, Bootsy baby!!!"
Paul Turner: "My Darkglass pedals have so much character, I've been using the Duality with -The Dark Sinatras- for the recent album -Happy Families- and getting an awesome Hammond like -phat fuzz tone-. I love the ability to blend the different styles of fuzz on the Duality. The Vintage Microtubes gives a nice amp like fur to the note too."
- Level: Sets the volume of the overdriven signal.
- Filter: Controls the amount of high frequency content in the fuzz signal.
- Blend: Mixes the clean input signal with the overdriven signal. The clean signal remains at unity gain while the volume of the overdriven signal is set by the Level knob, allowing for fine control of the blend ratio.
- Duality: Mixes two discrete fuzz circuits. Set it at minimum for a pure gated saw-tooth wave, or crank it up for a tighter high gain fuzz.
- Dimensions: 11.3 x 7.5 cm (4.45 x 2.95 in)
- Warning: The Duality has a current draw of 20mA. Only use a regulated 9V DC adapter with a center-negative plug. Due to ecological reasons it does not accept batteries. Unregulated power supplies and/or higher voltages may result in suboptimal noise performance and even damage your unit, voiding the warranty.