Darkglass Microtubes 900 V2 Bass Head
The Microtubes 900 V2 - Bass Amplification Evolution
Back in 2016, Darkglass Electronics released our first bass amplifier, the Microtubes 900. An uncompromising model, incredibly versatile and unapologetically loud, its features and design embodied the Darkglass ethos like none of the brand’s previous products. Now Darkglass are proud to introduce the next step in our bass amplification evolution, Microtubes 900 v2.
Microtubes 900 v2 features both of Darkglass’ celebrated Microtubes engines. From the powerful dynamic saturation circuit from the B3K, to the classic overdriven tone from the Vintage Microtubes, clean, classic and metal tones are only a step away.
Our signature drive engine adds incredible girth and size to the overdriven signal, but the studio-grade VCA compressor also adds an extra layer of control. Add in the ultra-quiet 6-band graphic equalizer and you have an amplifier that can help sculpt the tone from aggressive and overdriven, to warm and punchy and all the way to crystal clear clean sounds’. Whatever your tone needs may be, Microtubes 900 v2 features all the options the modern, professional bassist needs in a compact, sleek and powerful format.
However, that’s not all. The MIDI programmability and impulse response cabinet simulation, with up to three different storable virtual cabinets, make the Microtubes 900 v2 not only most complete amplifier for the touring musician, but combined with the auxiliary input and headphone output, the ideal tools for silent practicing too.
- 900W RMS Class D Power Output
- 8/4/2 Ohm load compatible
- Analog preamp with Passive/active input switch
- Switchable Vintage Microtubes and Microtubes B3K analog drive/distortion circuits
- Separate Distortion Tone control
- Drive/Clean Blend control
- Three speaker cab Impulse Response slots, selectable via the Cab Select switch.
- Built-in adjustable studio-grade VCA compressor
- Ultra-quiet 6-band graphic EQ
- 3.5mm Auxiliary input
- Headphone output with cabinet simulation and separate volume control
- MIDI - for remote switching
- USB to connect to free Darkglass Suite (for Mac/PC)
- -Loads Impulse Responses
- -Control for the VCA Compressor (programmable on/off per channel)
- -MIDI config etc. and more
- Supplied with matching Intelligent Footswitch (Super Intelligent Footswitch sold separately)
- Intelligent fan control - reduces noise when playing quietly
No upgrades available