Darkglass Microtubes 900 V2 LTD Bass Head
Introducing the Darkglass Microtubes 900 V2 Limited, Euryale by Christopher Lovell. At NAMM 2019 Darkglass launched their next generation Microtubes 900 v2 bass amplifier to great acclaim.
However, creating limited run and special editions has become a bit of a cool tradition at Darkglass, so for September 2019 Darkglass wanted to have something truly special, which is why Darkglass have collaborated once again with Christopher Lovell on producing the Microtubes 900 V2 Limited in a sleek and unique black finish with a stunning laser etched artwork.
This amazing artist has become a true Instagram sensation as of late with some of the most epic, dark artwork that has been seen in the past few years. He is also an excellent metal guitarist and loved the idea of having more of his artwork featured on the meanest sounding bass amplification in production. The Microtubes 900 V2 lends itself beautifully to a limited edition as the whole top lid could be used as the canvas for Lovell’s “Euryale” piece (Medusa’s sister).
“I wanted to give #Euyrale a different spin to my #Medusa piece, her snakes more in the form of tattoos, more punky/tribal. There will be a few slithery critters sneaking around her though, which you might see if you can make sense of my scribbles”.
To check out more of Christopher’s artwork please check his Instagram @lovellart. Microtubes 900 V2 Limited retains all the amazing features that the regular version has and this includes both of Darkglass’ celebrated Microtubes engines. From the powerful dynamic saturation circuit from the B3K, to the classic overdriven tone from the Vintage Microtubes, clean, classic and metal tones are only a step away.
Their signature drive engine adds incredible girth and size to the overdriven signal, but the studio-grade VCA compressor also adds an extra layer of control. Add in the ultra-quiet 6-band graphic equalizer and you have an amplifier that can help sculpt the tone from aggressive and overdriven, to warm and punchy and all the way to crystal clear clean sounds’. Whatever your tone needs may be, Microtubes 900 v2 Limited features all the options the modern, professional bassist needs in a compact, sleek and powerful format.
However, that’s not all. The MIDI programmability and impulse response cabinet simulation, with up to three different storable virtual cabinets, make the Microtubes 900 v2 Limited not only most complete amplifier for the touring musician, but combined with the auxiliary input and headphone output, the ideal tools for silent practicing too. Get yours while you can!
- Unique limited-edition laser engraved artwork in striking black finish
- 900 W RMS Class D Power Output
- 8/4/2 Ohm load compatible
- Analog preamp with Passive/active input switch
- Switchable Vintage Microtubes and Microtubes B3K analog drive/distortion circuits
- Separate Distortion Tone control
- Drive/Clean Blend control
- Three speaker cab Impulse Response slots, selectable via the Cab Select switch.
- Built-in adjustable studio-grade VCA compressor
- Ultra-quiet 6-band graphic EQ
- 3.5mm Auxiliary input
- Headphone output with cabinet simulation and separate volume control
- MIDI - for remote switching
- USB to connect to free Darkglass Suite (for Mac/PC): Loads Impulse Responses Control for the VCA Compressor (programmable on/off per channel) MIDI config etc. and more
- Supplied with matching Intelligent Footswitch (Super Intelligent Footswitch sold separately)
- Intelligent fan control - reduces noise when playing quietly
No upgrades available
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year