Darkglass Microtubes B7K Ultra V2 AUX The Squid LTD Bass Preamp Pedal
The Darkglass B7K Ultra V2 Aux-The SQUID Limited Edition Absolute Control.
Darkglass Electronics are thrilled to announce a very special Limited Edition of one their best-selling Microtubes range of bass distortion pedals.
Sporting the superb art of Ignacio Bazan Lazcano, the Microtubes B7K Ultra V2 Aux-The SQUID combines all new engraving techniques along with Darkglass Electronics’ latest technology, making this pedal look and feel like no Darkglass pedal ever before. The SQUID will be available in a limited quantity of just 1000 pieces worldwide.
Every single new Darkglass creation represents a milestone in their quest to develop new sonic machines and perfect existing circuits. This new limited edition of the Microtubes B7K Ultra V2 AUX has been born in the shape of a prehistoric creature, a terror of the seas during the first geologic era, unexpectedly frozen and buried in the depth of tectonic plates. Thought extinct for millions of years, the Earth’s surface gave way and a new rise to this mythic cephalopod.
With the same Darkglass powerful Microtubes dynamic saturation circuit from the B3K V2 and B7K V2, the Ultra version adds a four-band equalizer and a dedicated foot switch to engage the overdrive section independently. Master volume controls the overall unit level, while a three-way toggle switch gives even more control for each mid-range section.
With a total of 6 different mid frequencies at your disposal, the pedal allows you to create and tailor your tone to perfection. Add in the IR section and XLR, headphone and Aux connections and you have the perfect all in one device. From a crisp, punchy clean preamp to obliterating high gain distortion and everything in between, the Microtubes B7K Ultra V2 Aux is a universal tone crafting machine.
Designed for both studio and live use, Microtubes B7K Ultra V2 Aux -The SQUID will take your direct sound to a whole new level.
- Limited Edition - unique artwork from Ignacio Bazan Lazcano
- Microtubes dynamic saturation circuit
- Separate Bypass and Distortion foot-switches - allows use of Distortion and EQ independently
- 4 Band EQ with 6 selectable mid frequencies
- 3,5 mm Aux in and Headphone connections – allows jamming with backing tracks
- Balanced XLR output with ground lift and switchable IR cabinet simulation
- Connect to your PC/Mac to load different Virtual Cabinets (one at a time) via USB and free ‘Darkglass Suite’ software
- Tough metal housing
- Powered by 9 V DC PSU (centre -, 2.1 mm, ~ 120 mA current draw)
No upgrades available