dB Technologies BH8 Active Speaker
dB Technologies BH8 Active Speaker Overview:
The dB Technologies BH8 is part of the B-Hype series of PA speakers designed for a range of live sound applications including gigging, rehearsing and practice. The BH8 is a portable, good quality speaker that would suit beginners and professional musicians.
The BH8 is a dynamic active speaker with a 1" compression driver and an 8" woofer. It comes equipped with a unique and innovative asymmetrical horn which ensures thorough sound coverage. The combo input ensures ease of use, and the dB Technologies team have also added ESP presets, so you can tune the speaker frequencies to suit the type of environment.
The lightweight cabinet and full grille design ensure optimum functionality and portability with 3 built-in handles, making it ideal for any situation.
dB now offer a 5 year warranty on all speakers when you register your product with them.
- Maximum efficiency up to 120 dB SPL
- Professional acoustic performance
- Innovative horn design for uniform and extended coverage
- Compact featherweight
- Clean and contemporary design enhancing portability
- 3 handles
- Double stage monitor angle
- Preset EQ Flat /Boost
- Technical Data:
- -Speaker Type - 2-Way Active Speaker
- Acoustical data:
- -Usable Bandwidth [-10dB] - 65 - 20.000 Hz
- -Frequency Response [-6 dB] - 70 - 19.600 Hz
- -Max SPL - 120 dB
- -Type HF - Compression Driver
- -HF voice coil - 1 "
- -LF - 8 "
- -LF voice coil - 1.5 "
- -Crossover Frequency - 2300 Hz (24 dB/oct.)
- -Horizontal Dispersion - asymmetrical 85° up / 120°down
- -Vertical Dispersion - 85° (+25/ -60°)
- -Amp Technology - Custom Made
- -Amp Class - Class D - Passice cooling (convection)
- -Power Peak - 260 W
- -Controller - DSP 28/56 bit- 48 kHz
- -Limiter - Peak, RMS, Thermal
- -Controls - Volume, Audio Input Sensitivity, DSP Preset
- -Main Connection - VDE
- -Signal Input - Balanced 1xCombo IN (MIC/LINE)
- -SIGNAL Out - (Balanced) 1xXLR OUT (LINK)
- -Housing - Polypropylene
- -Grille - Full Metal Grille
- -Handles - 3 (2 on side 1 on top)
- -Pole Mount - 36 mm
- -Width - 243 mm (9.57 in)
- -Height - 443mm (17.44 in)
- -Depth - 231 mm (9.09 in)
- -Weight - 6.6 kg (14.55 lbs)
- -Angles Up - Double wedge angle 45°