dB Technologies es 503 Active PA System
dB Technologies es 503 Active PA System Product Overview by GAK
The dB Technologies es 503 is the optimum portable active PA system and is part of dB Technologies' es series where the team have carefully combined years of knowledge and experience to allow the system to deliver an asymmetrical vertical coverage. It's also got a double-ringed phase plug which guarantees vast but crystal clear horizontal coverage, whether your audience is seated or standing.
With three different possible configuration modes, 6 preset EQs and one custom user eq, this system is perfect for a generous number of audio situations and is a must have for small bands, solo musicians or as part of your touring DJ setup. The speaker tops are housed by sturdy polypropylene which adds a sleek but neutral finish to the design alongside the black painted plywood which secures the woofer.
dB now offer a 5 year warranty on all speakers when you register your product with them.
- STEREO OR MONO CONFIGURATION
- OLED DISPLAY INTERFACE
- DIGITAL MIXER ON-BOARD
- 3 INPUT CHANNELS (MIC/INSTR/LINE)
- CUSTOMIZABLE OUTPUT CHANNEL (MIX/MONITOR/AUX)
- Technical Data
- -Speaker Type - 3-amped Stereo System with
- -two full-range tops and one subwoofer
- Acoustical data
- -Frequency Response [-10dB] - 37 - 15.000 Hz
- -Max SPL - 121 dB
- -MF - HF - 8x 3"
- -Type MF - HF - Neodymium
- -LF - 12"
- -Directivity - 95x65°
- -Amp Technology - Digipro® G3
- -Amp Class - Class-D
- -Power Amp Peak - 1000 W
- -Controller - DSP 24 Bit/48 kHz
- -System Presets - Factory presets + User defined
- -Limiter - Dual Active, Peak, RMS, Thermal
- -Crossover Frequency - LF-HF206 Hz
- -Mic/Instrument Channel - 1x Combo (XLR/Jack) balanced/unbalanced input
- -Line Channels - 2x Combo (XLR/Jack) balanced/unbalanced inputs
- -Media Channel - 1x Bluetooth® built-in receiver
- -Mix Output - 1x XLR balanced output
- -Housing (Subwoofer) - 15mm Black Painted Plywood
- -Housing (Tops) - Polypropylene PP
- -Handles - 2x lateral side (Subwoofer)
- -Width (Top) - 95 mm (3.74 in)
- -Height (Top) - 360 mm (13.98 in)
- -Depth (Top) - 137 mm (5.39 in)
- -Width (Subwoofer) - 465 mm (18.3 in)
- -Height (Subwoofer) - 400 mm (15.7 in)
- -Depth (Subwoofer) - 430 mm (16.9 in)
- -Weight (Top) - 1.9Kg – 4.19lbs.
- -Weight (Subwoofer) - 16.4Kg – 36.16lbs.