dB Technologies es 802 Active PA System
dB Technologies es 802 Active PA System Overview:
The es 802 Active PA System has been designed and developed to be highly functional and simultaneously easy to transport for users on the go.
A 2-way active system consisting of two full-range tops and a subwoofer, the es 802 was born from dB Technologies' experience in creating and innovating the acoustic design of vertical array systems, where the top components are mechanically aligned to ensure maximum vertical coverage. Aiding this, it features a double-ringed phase plug to ensure broad and clear horizontal coverage from all angles.
A powerful yet mobile speaker, the es 802 comes with 8 preset EQs so can adapt to a range of audio environments. The 12" woofer impresses with deep and reverberant bass sounds, housed in durable solid birch plywood with a scratch-proof coating with two handles, making it truly road-ready.dB now offer a 5 year warranty on all speakers when you register your product with them.
- 12" Subwoofer
- 8 Preset EQs
- 1200W peak output
- Double-ringed phase plug for broad horizontal coverage
- Compact, lightweight design
- -Acoustical data
- -Frequency Response [-10dB] - 37-15.000 Hz
- -Max SPL - 124 dB
- -MF - HF - 8x 3"
- -Type MF - HF - Neodymium
- -LF - 12"
- -Directivity - 95x65°
- -Amp Technology - Digipro® G3
- -Amp Class - Class-D
- -Power Amp Peak - 1200 W
- -Controller - DSP 24 Bit/48 kHz
- -System Presets - Factory presets
- -Limiter - Dual Active, Peak, RMS, Thermal
- -Crossover Frequency - LF-HF 206 Hz
- -Mic/Instrument Channel - 1x Combo (XLR/Jack) balanced/unbalanced input, 1x RCA stereo input
- -Link Output - 1x XLR balanced output
- -Housing - (Subwoofer)15mm Black Painted Birch Plywood
- -Housing - (Tops)Polypropylene PP
- -Handles - 2x lateral side (Subwoofer)
- -Width - (Top)95 mm (3.74 in)
- -Height - (Top)360 mm (13.98 in)
- -Depth - (Top)137 mm (5.39 in)
- -Width - (Subwoofer)465 mm (18.3 in)
- -Height - (Subwoofer)400 mm (15.7 in)
- -Depth - (Subwoofer)430 mm (16.9 in)
- -Weight - (Top)1.9Kg – 4.19lbs
- -Weight - (Subwoofer)16.4Kg – 36.16lbs