dB Technologies FM10 Flexsys Active Stage Monitor
Part of dB Technologies' Flexsys series, the FM10 active stage monitor has a coaxial 10" woofer and emits a strong 200W of RMS power. Combined with an extended bass response, the FM10 makes an excellent choice for keyboards and vocals, delivering first-rate audio from any listening position as it can be tilted to two angles.
The FM10's powerful integrated DSP allows a crossover, digital multiband limiters, phase correction and eight variable presets to meet the varying demands of a diverse range of artists.
Long life durability is ensured as the FM10 is protected with Hybrid Enclosure Technology which is made from multiply wood and tough, scratch-resistant coating, making this monitor suitable for artists on tour.
dB now offer a 5 year warranty on all speakers when you register your product with them.
- 10" Woofer
- Tour-proof protective housing
- 8 Selectable Presets
- Technical Data
- -Speaker Type - 2-Way Active Coaxial Stage Monitor
- Acoustical data
- -Frequency Response [+/- 3dB] - 72 - 20.000 Hz
- -Max SPL - 120 dB
- -HF - 1 "
- -Type HF - compression driver
- -Horn - CD Horn
- -LF - 10"
- -Amp Technology - Digipack™
- -Amp Class - Class D
- -Power PRG - 400 W
- -Peak Power - 800 W
- -Controller DSP - 24bit/48kHz
- -System Presets - 8 presets
- -Limiter - Dual Active
- -Peak, RMS, Thermal
- -Housing - Multiplex with H.E.T coating, reinforced
- -Housing Design - Multifunctional, Low Profile
- -Angles Up - 2 monitor angles °
- -Width - 370 mm (14.8 in)
- -Height - 290 mm (11.6 in)
- -Depth - 410 mm (16.4 in)
- -Weight - 12.8 kg (28.22 lbs)