dB Technologies FM12 Flexsys Active Stage Monitor
dB Technologies' Flexsys FM12 active stage monitor is the go-to choice to meet the demands of musicians and DJs working in louder environments. Kitted out with a 12" woofer and and a 600W Class D amplifier, this compact but powerful device can be used as a fullrange monitor for lead vocals, guitars, electronic instruments and playback tracks.
The FM12's versatile integrated DSP features a crossover, digital multiband limiters, phase correction and eight variable presets to adapt any audio requirements. The meticulously tested built-in limiter also ensures that the output remains even and crystal clear in noisier environments.
The exterior of the FM12 has been designed with tour-proofing in mind, housed in Hybrid Enclosure Technology material, composed of top quality multiply wood and scratch-proof coating. It also has a built in handle which eases portability, so it's a great choice for performers on the go!
dB now offer a 5 year warranty on all speakers when you register your product with them.
- 12" Woofer
- Fullrange Monitor
- Effective in loud environments
- Powerful DSP
- Technical Data
- -Speaker Type - 2-Way Active Coaxial Stage Monitor
- Acoustical data
- -Frequency Response [+/- 3dB] - 67 - 20.000 Hz
- -Max SPL - 126 dB
- -HF - 1 "
- -Type HF - compression driver
- -Horn - CD Horn
- -LF - 12"
- -Amp Technology - Digipack™
- -Amp Class - Class D
- -Power PRG - 600 W
- -Peak Power - 1200 W
- -Controller DSP - 24bit/48kHz
- -System Presets -8 presets
- -Limiter - Dual Active
- -Peak, RMS, Thermal
- -Housing - Multiplex with H.E.T coating, reinforced
- -Housing Design - Multifunctional, Low Profile
- -Angles Up - 2 monitor angles °
- -Width - 450 mm (19.6 in)
- -Height - 290 mm (11.6 in)
- -Depth - 410 mm (16.4 in)
- -Weight - 17 kg (37.48 lbs)