dB Technologies Ingenia IG2T 2 Way Active Speaker
The dB Technologies Ingenia IG2T is part of a series of active speakers which embodies dB's lengthy experience and passion to create unmatched products.
The IG2T is a versatile active speaker, built with 2 premium 8" low frequency transducers and a 1" compression driver.
All models in the Ingenia series have not only been designed to work individually but can also be coupled with east, turning one speaker upside down and placing it on top of the other to gain even wider coverage with accuracy and clarity. Thanks to carefully integrated infrared technology, the presence of the second speaker is detected and the system is automatically set up to cater for two speakers through the onboard configuration wizard.
The IG2T's unique horn has been designed horizontally symmetric and vertically asymmetric, ensuring wide horizontal dispersion and vertical dispersion that is narrow in the upper part and wider in the lower point, guaranteeing consistent, interference-free performance.
User friendliness has also been taken into account, and with the innovative OLED display, users can control the system with ease and manage editing features through a simple interface.
dB Technologies now offer a 5 year warranty on all speakers when you register your product with them.
- CEC HORN TECHNOLOGY (ASYMMETRICAL VERTICAL COVERAGE)
- DIGITAL STEERING COVERAGE
- ELEMENT POSITION DETECTION (IR PORT)
- SPEAKERS WITH NEODYMIUM MAGNETS
- OLED DSP INTERFACE
- UNIQUE SPEAKER LOCK SYSTEM
- Technical Data
- -Speaker Type - 2-Way Active Speaker
- Acoustical data
- -Frequency Response [-10dB] - 59- 20.000 Hz
- -Frequency Response [-6dB] - 63- 19.200 Hz
- -Max SPL - 128 dB
- -HF - 1"
- -HF - Voice Coil1.4"
- -Directivity (HxV) - 100 x 80° (+15°/- 65°)
- -HF Type - Neodymium compression driver
- -Horn - Vertical asymmetric
- -Crossover Frequency - 1900 Hz
- -LF - 2x8”
- -LF Voice Coil - 2"
- -LF Type - Neodymium
- -Amp Technology - Digipro® G3
- -Amp Class - Class-D
- -Peak Power - 800 W
- -RMS Power - 400 W
- -User Interface - OLED display + rotative knob w/switch
- -Self-rotating display - Yes
- -Positioning - EPD (Element Position Detection)
- -Display Mirroring - Yes
- -Controller DSP - 56 bit
- -AD/DA Converter - 24bit/48kHz
- -System Presets - Factory presets + User defined
- -Limiter - Dual Active Peak, RMS, Thermal
- -Signal Input - 1 x Combo IN (XLR + Jack 6.3mm)
- -Signal Out - 1 x XLR link OUT
- -USB connector - Yes - mini USB
- -Housing - Polypropylene PP reinforced
- -Grille - FULL /Invisible screws
- -Flyable - Yes
- -Handles - 1x on top / 1x on bottom
- -Pole Mount - Yes
- -Width - 228 mm (8.98 in)
- -Height - 646 mm (25.43 in)
- -Depth - 315 mm (12.40 in)
- -Weight - 12.8Kg (28.22 lbs.)