dB Technologies Sub 12D Active Subwoofer
The dB Technologies Sub 12D is a fantastic active subwoofer for exceptional performance and enhanced bass response with smaller setups. Kitted out with a 800W digital power amp and 12" woofer, this is the perfect addition to your 8 or 10" speakers.
Easy to transport and set up, the Sub 12D has a clever compact and lightweight design, the subwoofer is protected by dB's durable Hybrid Enclosure Technology (H.E.T.) housing and scratch-resistant coating.
The Sub 12D comes with advanced DSP and limiter functions, aided by connecting satellites.
dB Technologies now offer a 5 year warranty on all speakers when you register your product with them.
- Technical Data
- -Speaker Type - Active Bandpass Subwoofer
- Acoustical data
- -Frequency Response [-10dB] - 40 - 150 Hz
- -Max SPL - 127 dB
- -Directivity - omnidirectional
- -LF - 12 "
- -Amp Technology - Digipack™
- -Amp Class - Class D
- -Peak Power - 800 W
- -Controller - DSP 24 bit/ 48 kHz
- -Phase - 0, 180 °
- -Limiter - Dual Active Limiter
- -Crossover Frequency - 100 Hz, 24dB/Octave
- -System Presets - Flat, Boost
- -Signal Input - 2x XLR
- -Signal Output - 2x XLR X-Over Out/ Link Out
- -Housing - Multiplex with H.E.T coating, reinforced
- -Width - 390 mm (15.6 in)
- -Height - 520 mm (20.4 in)
- -Depth - 505 mm (19.9 in)
- -Weight - 24 kg (52.91 lbs)