dB Technologies Sub 15H Active Subwoofer
An exceptional choice for small to mid-sized events, the dB Technologies Sub 15H Active Subwoofer packs high performance into a neat and compact sized device, featuring a powerful 15" woofer and 1000W output (1400W Peak Power).
Thanks to the unique configuration dubbed 'Hybrid Horn-Loading', these devices can be tuned to very low frequencies to convey encompassing deeper sounds. Unlike regular horn-loaded systems, the Sub 15H even guarantees excellent sound quality at close listening distances, making it very convenient for smaller venues.
The Sub 15H has also been designed to perform in mono and stereo modes, and output signals can be linked or controlled by the Xover output.
Enclosed in dB Technologies' specially designed Hybrid Enclosure Technology (H.E.T.) housing, the Sub 15H is truly road-ready as it is lightweight, durable and scratch-resistant.
- Technical Data
- -Speaker Type - Semi Horn-loaded Active Subwoofer
- Acoustical data
- -Frequency Response [-10dB] - 35 - 150 Hz
- -Max SPL - 133 dB
- -Directivity - omnidirectional
- -LF - 15"
- -Voice Coil - LF3"
- -Amp Technology - Digipro G3™
- -Amp Class - Class D
- -Power PRG - 1000 W
- -Peak Power - 1400 W
- -Power supply - 700 W SMPS with PSU Auto-range (110V~ and 220V~)
- -Controller - DSP 56 bit
- -AD/DA Coverters - 24 bit/48 kHz
- -Limiter - Dual Active, RMS/Peak, Thermal
- -Crossover Frequency - 90, 120 Hz
- -LF-Xover out slope - 24 dB/Octave
- -Controls - X-Over frequency selection, Delay switch up to 4.5ms, Phase inversion switch, Outputs mode switch (Link/X-over), Mini-USB type “B” port (service data)
- -Signal Input - 2x XLR
- -Signal Output - 2x XLR X-Over Out/Link Out
- -Housing - Plywood, Black PVC cover
- -Width - 524 mm (20.6 in)
- -Height - 511 mm (20.1 in)
- -Depth - 695 mm (27.4 in)
- -Weight - 31.5 kg (69.4 lbs)