dB Technologies Sub 615 Active Subwoofer
The new dB Technologies Sub 615 Active Subwoofer is a compact but professional PA subwoofer, designed for nothing less than extraordinary audio performance.
It is equipped with a 15" woofer and 600W RMS output and despite its compact housing, the stackable Sub 615 delivers exceptionally precise, clean SPL handling up to 131dB. User-friendly controls on the amp panel allow the user to operate with either a mono or stereo audio feed, activate polarity inversion and choose the Outputs link mode - True Bypass or Xover.
The nifty Sub 615's design is compact and lightweight with a wood cabinet with improved durability due to a hardwearing, scratch-resistant black covering. Side handles also enhance transportation.
dB Technologies now offer a 5 year warranty on all speakers when you register your product with them.
- 600 W RMS Class D AMP
- Selectable Stereo Balanced Input
- Link or Xover Balanced Stereo Output Mode
- Compact and sturdy wood cabinet
- Polarity Switch
- FLAT or BOOST Mode Switch
- Technical Data
- -Speaker Type - Active Subwoofer
- Acoustical data
- -Frequency Response [-10dB] - 42 - 124 Hz
- -Max SPL (1 m) - 131 dB
- -Directivity - omnidirectional
- -LF - 15"
- -LF Voice Coil - 2.5"
- -Amp Technology - SMSP digital amplifier
- -Amp Class - Class D
- -RMS Power - 600 W
- -Peak Power - 1200 W
- -Controller - 28/56 bit DSP
- -Limiter - Peak, Thermal, RMS
- -Controls - Subwoofer level, Outputs mode, Polarity, Subwoofer mode
- -Signal Input - 2x XLR (balanced)
- -Signal Output - 2x XLR (balanced)
- -Housing - Plywood
- -Grille - Full metal grid
- -Pole Mount - M20
- -Width - 430 mm (16.92 in)
- -Height - 580 mm (22.83 in)
- -Depth - 600 mm (23.62 in)
- -Weight - 25.5 kg (56.22 lbs)