dB Technologies Sub 618 Active Subwoofer
The new dB Technologies Sub 618 is a compact but highly functional and precise active subwoofer which impresses with its high sound pressure levels and portability.
The Sub 618 is equipped with an 18" woofer and a 600W RMS Class D amplifier and despite its neat and compact appearance delivers exceptional sound pressure levels up to 133dB!
Thanks to a user-friendly amp panel, you can select a Mono or Stereo feed, activate polarity inversion and pack further punch on lower frequencies with the Sub Mode switch.
The compact housing is made from lightweight but durable plywood and strengthened with a scratch-resistant black covering. Carved side handles also add to the portability of the lightweight device.
- 600 W RMS Class D AMP
- Selectable Stereo Balanced Input
- Link or Xover Balanced Stereo Output Mode
- Compact and sturdy wood cabinet
- Polarity Switch
- FLAT or BOOST Mode Switch
- Technical Data
- -Speaker Type - Active Subwoofer
- Acoustical data
- -Frequency Response [-10dB] - 35 - 130 Hz
- -Max SPL (1 m) - 133 dB
- -Directivity - omnidirectional
- -LF - 18"
- -LF Voice Coil - 2.5"
- -Amp Technology - SMSP digital amplifier
- -Amp Class - Class D
- -RMS Power - 600 W
- -Peak Power - 1200 W
- -Controller - 28/56 bit DSP
- -Limiter - Peak, Thermal, RMS
- -Controls - Subwoofer level, Outputs mode, Polarity, Subwoofer mode
- -Signal Input - 2x XLR (balanced)
- -Signal Output - 2x XLR (balanced)
- -Housing - Plywood
- -Grille - Full metal grid
- -Pole Mount - M20
- -Width - 500 mm (19.69 in)
- -Height - 625 mm (24.60 in)
- -Depth - 690 mm (27.17 in)
- -Weight - 31.1 kg (68.57 lbs)