DBX 231s Dual Channel 31-Band Equalizer
Dbx 231s Dual Channel 31-Band Equalizer
When the pros need an EQ, they turn to dbx. With a proven track record that spans four decades, dbx® EQs are the industry standard for touring, studios, and audio installations. With the dbx heritage of revered pro EQs, the 231s meets the needs of the most demanding sound reinforcement environments, while offering the simplicity of straightforward controls.
The dbx 231s includes two 31-band channels of 1/3-octave equalization, -¦12 dB input gain, switchable -¦6 dB or -¦12 dB boost/cut range, 20mm nonconductive sliders, an intuitive user interface, and output level metering. From its extended 10Hz to 50kHz frequency response and 112 dB dynamic range to the quality componentry and meticulous attention to detail, the 231s offers exceptional sound and rugged reliability that guarantees you will always sound your best.
Sure to find a home in the studio, on tour and with installed sound venues, the dbx 231s is destined to take its rightful place in the lineage of great dbx signal processors that are the professional's choice in signal processing. With such affordable quality, there's no longer any excuse for compromising your sound.
- Dual 31-band, 1/3-octave Constant Q frequency bands
- Switchable boost/cut ranges of Â±6 or Â±12 dB
- Front panel bypass switch
- Â±12 dB input gain range
- 4-segment LED ladders for monitoring output levels
- XLR and TRS Inpts and Outputs
- Frequency Repsonse of 50kHz
- Dynamic range of greater than 108dB
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year