Death by Audio Absolute Destruction Extreme Fuzz/Octave Pedal
Death By Audio Absolute Destruction
This might be our most insane pedal. Showing little-to-no respect for what instruments normally sound like, or even what people want them to sound like, we pushed this thing until it sounded fully unhinged. Want a thick, gnarly fuzz sound? Sure, you can do that, and it'll sound really, really good. You can also push the OVERLOAD slider into blooming, octave nastiness. Push it further and starve the circuit until your signal eats itself. Push it to the maximum and your sound will duck completely into the void before it returns, coming back to life with a relentless vengeance.
• Master Volume controls the output volume of the effect.
• Overload sets the ceiling at which the pedal overloads. When turned all the way up, the pedal will not overload. As the control slides to the left it pulverizes the sound more rapidly.
• Gain - Sliding this control to the right increases gain and distortion.
• Horizontal sliders have been recessed to protect them from bending or any accidental movement while playing
• Powered by 9V DC power adapter
(centre negative, 2.1 mm, 5 mA current draw)
Harnesses a power amplifier IC to generate its insane sound. Its Gain and Overload sliders interact to create a wide range of unique sounds in various positions. You choose, to your liking, how much to absolutely destroy your sound. The further the Overload control is set to the left, the faster the effect slips into absolute destruction. Blow it out even harder and faster by slamming Gain and Overload opposite one another. Lower one or the other for smoother attack and release. Screaming octaves, thick fuzz, and the sound of your guitar reaching back from the depths of destruction are at your fingertips. Think of it as a psychotic compressor, or maybe more accurately the sound your amp would make if you set fire to it.