Denon MC6000MK2 DJ Controller with Serato DJ
Denon MC6000MK2 DJ Controller with Serato DJ Software Overview By GAK.
The Denon DJ MC6000MK2 is a professional digital mixer and DJ controller. The MC6000MK2 is Denon's flagship, next generation pro DJ digital mixer and controller. This controller has been created as the definitive tool for the club and mobile DJ. MC6000MK's slimline, table-top chassis unit merges an 8 source, 4 channel real time matrix operational digital mixer with an incredible 24bit, analog and digital audio interface. This new MK2 version of the MC6000 comes supplied with a full version of Serato DJ (downloadable at registration). Denon's MC6000mk2 is fully midi compliant so it will work with other DJ software using created mappings or supplied presets.
Denon DJ Product Overview
The MC6000Mk2 is Denon DJ's next generation, flagship professional DJ controller and digital mixer. Created to be the definitive tool for the most discerning of contemporary club and mobile DJ's, the slimline, table-top steel chassis unit blends a 4 channel/8 source real-time matrix operational digital mixer with an uncompromising 24-bit, class leading digital and analog audio interface. This Mark 2 incarnation operates out of the box with full-version Serato DJ (user download - voucher included with purchase) and is fully MIDI compliant to work with other software solutions via supplied or created mappings.
The MC6000Mk2 enables 4-deck functionality, opening up the creative possibilities of 4 deck mixing to all, with the unit's top panel placing the all important transport, pitch, EQ, loop, hot-cue/sample, navigation and FX controls ergonomically positioned to ensure optimal, error free live performance. DJ's can now also take advantage of the world renowned video mixing features of the optional Serato Video plug-in allowing them to program, mix, add transition FX and scratch video just as they would with audio. The MC6000Mk2 also supports Serato's DVS Expansion Pack to connect Turntables or CD decks and control Serato DJ, using Noisemap™ Control Tone records or CDs.
Operated as a fully functional DJ software controller or as a stand-alone digital mixer, the MC6000MK2 accommodates a multitude of connectivity options to suit a DJ's preferred workflow. Table top CD and Vinyl decks, plus auxiliary input sources can easily be integrated, with USB audio input routing adding even more flexibility. During fast-paced, demanding live performances, the real time channel matrix control of the MC6000MK2 ensures fast and efficient DJ hand-overs too.
The logical, illuminated control layout and almost transparent accessibility offered by the new MC6000MK2 gives DJ's the confidence that all faders, dials and buttons are exactly where they need to be - freeing them to be totally focused on their creative performance. The unit's top panel ensures maximum ease and efficiency when controlling Serato DJ, allowing access of such 'on-trend' DJ performance modes as 'Roll', 'Censor' and 'Slip'. Instant screen view preferences like Serato's 'Panel', 'View', 'Area' and 'List' can also be selected with individual buttons and in addition, with the MK2 unit's, now four, independent deck layer keys, fast accurate deck/track selection is guaranteed.
The ability to record and playback a set is becoming more and more important in the current world of DJ fan-base social media sharing. The MC6000MK2 effortlessly accommodates this necessity with its Line 3/4 Thru to PC Mode, for both Mac and PC computer recording. Classic 'Vinyl' emulation is also popular during live performances and likewise, the new MC6000MK2 makes this mode available, via the now silver, high-resolution platters at the touch of a button. Additional control features are added to this new and improved unit, bringing Beats Parameter knob (dedicated for controlling beat attributes), FX Tap Button (to add BPM data), FX Mode Change and now 8 Assign keys for fluid and comprehensive effects control.
The MC6000MK2 ensures professional resolution to the demands of a wide range of DJ's, offering dual balanced mic inputs (with independent echo FX and EQ) for those who like to 'rock a party' with their voice and personality. Uncompromising professional balanced and non-balanced audio outs (via the unit's significantly enhanced 'under the hood' audio engine) ensure source sound quality is world class, whether the DJ is playing a live radio gig, small house-party or a large festival stage! Also, being a 100%, fully MIDI compliant controller, the MC6000MK2 is literally unlimited in its ability to partner alternative DJ software solutions, natively supported by Serato DJ*, Virtual DJ* and OtsAV*. Denon DJ supplied mappings ensure compatibility with Native Instruments Traktor Pro2 software.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- 4-Channel, 4-Deck, 8-Source Premium Digital Mixer
- Includes full-version Serato DJ (user download)
- Also compatible with: Virtual DJ Pro, Traktor Pro2, OtsAV
- Slim Tabletop design for Mobile DJ portability
- Intuitive 4 deck control, with independant deck buttons
- Serato NoiseMap ready - Built-in DVS support for using the MC6000mk2 as an interface for timecode vinyl (requires Serato DJ v1.7 or later; DVS plugin sold separately)
- Real-time Mixer Matrix Operation, Analog Sources & USB MIDI/Audio
- Included USB Audio Interface (Soundcard) 2in/2out (stereo)
- Denon's original, X-F Link Audio/Video Assignable cross-fader function (for Serato Video w/upgrade)
- High resolution 105mm Touch-Sensitive Jog Wheel
- Smooth 60mm long Pitch Slider with high 14-bit resolution
- File browse navigation keys & rotary encoder file selector
- knob w/illuminated ring
- 4 4 Hot Cue/Sampler buttons w/ bank selector key
- Auto/Manual Looping w/Loop Adjust & ROLL
- Censor & Slip features
- 3 EFX adjustment Knobs with on/off buttons and Beats Knob selector
- Large size Cue & PLAY buttons
- Powerful Shift Key - used for various dual button operation
- Search Keys (<< >>) to advance around within the file
- Denon's legacy "Pitch Bend" keys
- Vinyl on/off button
- SYNC key for beat matching between decks
- Key Lock on/off button
- Filter/Video adjustment knobs with on/off buttons
- Selectable PFL input gain & program meters
- Independent CUE System (all channels)
- Split Cue function with Cue/Master pan knob
- High quality, high output Headphone Amp
- 45mm Channel & Cross Faders
- Independent Channel A-B Thru Switch (crossfader)
- Cross Fader contour adjustment
- Independent 3-Band Channel EQ w/Kills (High-Mid-Low)
- XLR Balanced & RCA Unbalanced Master Output
- Master Output Stereo/Mono switch
- Booth Output w/Source Selector & level control
- 2 Mic Inputs (XLR & 1/4 TRS)
- Mic 3-Band EQ (High-Mid-Low) for Mic 1 & 2
- Mic Ducking & Built in Echo Effect for Mic 1 & 2
- Various Utility presets to customize user settings
- MIDI Mappable control surface (for other DJ applications)
- Firmware upgradable over USB
- Denon DJ 'Professional Grade' Steel Construction
- Kensington lock terminal to prevent theft
- AC adaptor powered
- MAC OS X 10.6 or later, Windows XP/Vista/Win7/Win8 Compatible
- Optional 19" rackmount accessory (RM6000) available
- Optional Nylon Flight Case (FB3000) available
- Size 18.1"(w) x 2.0"(h) 11.1"(d) without rack ears
- 19.0"(w) 6U (d) rack mounting size
- 460(w) x 50(h) x 283(d) mm without rack ears
- 482(w) x 50(h) x 283(d) mm with rack ears
- Weight 9.2lbs unit / 12.7lbs in carton
- 4.1kg unit / 5.8kg in carton