Diago PS10 Micropower9 Pedalboard Power Supply
The Diago Micropower9 is a smaller version of the Powerstation.
Using the same low-noise digital technology as its bigger brother, the Micropower9 is perfect as a direct universal replacement for hundreds of other proprietary bulky and ugly wall warts, as well as being ideal for smaller pedal boards of up to 6 pedals.
The Diago Micropower9 uses digital switch mode technology, making it quiet, light, efficient and tiny, reliably powering your pedal(s) so you can concentrate on making music.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Output: 9V DC @ 1,000 mA (9W)
- Input: 90-264VAC @ 50-60Hz
- Efficiency: 80%
- Line Regulation: Â±0.5% max
- Load Regulation: Â±1% max
- Mains Cable Inlet: 2m Figure 8 Lead IEC320-C8
- Output Barrel: 2.1 x 5.5 x 12mm female barrel, centre-ve
- Dimensions: 72mm (L) x 47mm (W) x 27mm (D)
- Protection: Short circuit, overload and over voltage protection
- Operating Temperature: 0Â°C to 40Â°C
- Storage Temperature: -40Â°C to 85Â°C
- Approval: CE, UL, cUL, TUV, CB, BSMI, RoHS and WEEE
- Weight: 70g