Diago PB11 Sprinter Pedalboard
Seen it cheaper or need more info?Call Us Now!
The Diago Sprinter Pedalboard is a compact and ultra-portable pedalboard for players with only a few effects or for building a backup "skeleton" board, with enough room for 4 standard-sized effects pedals or up to six micro pedals. Its rubber feet mean you won't have your pedalboard sliding around on the floor, while a robust gig bag will keep your board and pedals safe during transport. The bag is made from tough nylon and padded all over with a resilient EPE interlayer, with a zip going down 3 edges to give easy access to your board and is big enough to accommodate the board and most pedals. The Sprinter comes with a 2 metre roll of velcro for securely attaching your pedals to the board.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Construction - 12mm CNC routered HDF (High Density Fibreboard)
- 6 x large low profile rubber feet
- Entire top surface covered in strong velcro carpet/loop material
- Dimensions - 390 x 160mm
- Construction - 800D Nylon outside, 210D Nylon inside, EPE interlayer, same as the PB08 Commuter
- Dimensions (internal) - 400 x 170 x 90mm
- Has a flap pocket on the inside
- Has a hand grip and detachable shoulder strap
- Includes 2m of 25mm wide adhesive backed velcro hook material