DigiTech SDRUM Strummable Drums Pedal
DigiTech SDRUM Product Overview by GAK
The SDRUM is a game changing pedal from DigiTech, allowing guitarists and bassists to programme their own drums on the fly, by strumming their instrument.
The unit has the ability to store up to 36 different songs with the ability to choose from five different kits, across a variety of different genres.
It's possible to program three different sections of a song and switch between them during performance.
DigiTech Product OverviewThe DigiTech SDRUM is the world’s first intelligent drum machine for guitarists and bassists. By simply scratching across your guitar strings, you teach the SDRUM a kick snare pattern that forms the foundation of the beat you want to hear. Based on this pattern, the SDRUM supplies a professional sounding drum beat with different embellishments and variations to perfectly complement your beat. Gone are the days of having your creative flow disrupted by searching through lists in a frustrating attempt to find the beat you want.
The SDRUM stores up to 36 different songs. Beats are played from a choice of 5 different kits covering a wide range of genres. The pedal also supports three different parts (e.g. verse/chorus/bridge) for each song that can be switched on the fly for enhancing live performances and exploring song ideas.
SDRUM is the fastest way to go from a beat idea to a working drum track.
- BeatScratch Technology creates drum patterns by strumming your strings
- 5 kits and studio quality samples for professional sounding drums
- 36 song memories
- Verse/Chorus/Bridge parts
- 12 different hats/rides styles
- Alternate instruments/voicings
- Dedicated Amp and stereo Mixer outputs
- Kick/Snare pads for tapping in a beat
- External FS3X support
- JamSync connectivity for interfacing with JamMan loopers
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year