Pioneer DJM-TOUR 1
Tour from festival to arena with the DJM-TOUR1 and perform at the highest level. Connect up to 4 CDJ-TOUR1's via Pro DJ Link and enjoy a sturdy, reliable set-up every single performance.
The DJM-TOUR1 delivers the warm high-resolution sound you're used to, and adds pro-grade audio components to scale up for any size of event. It even features an AES/EBU digital output so you can connect directly to front of house with no loss of sound quality, and 2 independent headphone sections that let you monitor and cue tracks separately. Plus with the same familiar layout and features as the DJM-900NXS2, and a large fold-out touch screen you get effortless control when it matters most.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- MIDI Control Full assignable MIDI controls
- DVS Control rekordbox dvs (not included)
- ProDJ Link Yes
- P-LOCK Fader Caps Yes
- Auto Standby Yes
- A 32-bit D/A convertor, made by ESS Technologies, delivers incredibly low noise and distortion even at super-high volumes. Additionally the 96 kHz/24-bit sound card, 64-bit floating point mixing processing, enhanced dithering technology and a low-jitter clock combine to provide an accurate, natural analogue sound.
- The AES/EBU digital output lets you connect directly to the PA, regardless of its positioning. Together with the word clock input it ensures high-grade digital audio signal transmission to front of house for precise synchronisation and the best possible sound quality.
- Use multicoloured touch display to browse and select tracks from up to 4 CDJs connected via Pro DJ Link. Choose between a horizontal multi-wave view or a vertical view that also includes an RMS meter so you can monitor and control the volume for each channel.
- A 5-port LAN hub means you can connect up to 5 players or laptops to the DJM-TOUR1. Via Pro DJ Link you can share one source across up to 4 players – and if you're using rekordbox dj you get access to a host of advanced performance features on top.
- 2 independent headphone sections let you and another DJ cue tracks at the same time without hearing each other's input. Each headphone also has its own volume control for ease and comfort.
- Hook up your choice of external devices including drum machines, effectors, synths and samplers using XLR/TRS combination Aux-in.
- Width 17.53 in
- Height 7.05 in
- Depth 17.78 in
- Dimensions (with fold-out screen)
- When upper display part is upright at 90 degrees (W x D x H): 445.2 x 457.7 x 418 mm
- When upper display part is fully open (W x D x H): 445.2 x 694.5 x 203.1 mm
- Weight 35.49 lb
- Frequency Range 20 - 40,000 Hz
- Sampling Rate 96 kHz
- A/D Converter 24 bit
- D/A Converter 32 bit
- S/N Ratio Line 105 dB
- S/N Ratio Phono 88 dB
- S/N Ratio Mic 79 dB
- Distortion < 0.005 % (LINE)
- Power Consumption 42 W